Makeup trials are recommended prior to your Special Occasion, this gives you the opportunity to trial your look for your Wedding Day, so you know what to expect, It is also a good opportunity to meet with your Team prior to the day and discuss any concerns or questions you may have.
- Makeup sure to bring a few images or ideas to your trial. This is very important so both the artist and yourself ( the bride ) can gather ideas so you are both on the same page ( as there are so many styles you can create as a bold/smokey eye )
- A good tip prior to your trial would be book in a Spray tan , so you can preview your Makeup against your tan. And also it is a good way to test out your Tan ( if you decide you would like to go darker or lighter in colour )
- Trim your brows. Your Makeup can look and blend beautifully with trimmed brows. we recommend having your brows styled by a professional prior to your Makeup trial , If you have a few ” strays” that is fine to pluck them as you wish.
- Don’t forget to ask questions at the trial. That is why we have a trial – so we can gather as much information prior to the Wedding day regarding your look/ style and theme of the Wedding , and therefore we can gather ideas on the Makeup Styles best suited for you. If at the end of your trial you feel you would like to change a few things please don’t hesitate in asking your Artist ( as Sally will be more then happy to create and alter the look you desire )
- It may be a good idea to bring in a Bridesmaid or Friend to your Trial , a friend who will be supportive and honest , so they can encourage you and give you support at your trial.
- Makeup Trials are normally conducted at the Studio. ( Gold Coast, QLD )
- We offer mobile services if need be ( Mobile service fees may apply )
- Makeup trials are $100.00 ( from Jan 2017)
If any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact Sally Directly!